More lurid details in Epstein files

ByIan Brodie

February 2, 2026 ,
Screenshot

A second woman is alleging that she was sent to the UK by Mossad asset Jeffrey Epstein for a sexual encounter with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, her lawyer has told the BBC. The encounter allegedly occurred at the former prince’s residence, Royal Lodge, in 2010. The woman, who is not British, was in her 20s at the time.

The woman’s lawyer, Brad Edwards from the US firm Edwards Henderson, said that after spending the night with Andrew, she says she was also given a tour of Buckingham Palace and tea. “We’re talking about at least one woman who was sent by Jeffrey Epstein over to Prince Andrew. And she even had, after a night with Prince Andrew, a tour of Buckingham Palace,” the lawyer said.

BBC News has asked Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor for comment, but so far he has not responded to these accusations. Buckingham Palace routinely records the names of tour guests but it has not been possible for the BBC to corroborate the woman’s visit without revealing her identity.

Edwards represents more than 200 Epstein survivors worldwide, and represented Virginia Giuffre, who alleged that she was brought to London to have sex with the former prince in 2001 when she was 17.
Giuffre said she was forced to have sex with Andrew two more times between 2001 and 2002 – once in New York and once on Epstein’s private Caribbean island. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting sex from a 14-year-old girl in Florida and completed his sentence in July 2010.

The lawyer, who is based in Florida, told the BBC that there were communications between his client and the former prince before the encounter where she says she spent the night with him.

Edwards said he had been in contact with “certain legal counsel” of the former prince in the United States, but said Andrew had “seemingly been disconnected from his lawyers”.

Communications stopped after King Charles formally removed Andrew’s “style, title and honours”, he said. Andrew was stripped of his royal titles in October last year, following the publication of Giuffre’s posthumous memoir. It was also announced that he would leave Royal Lodge on the Windsor estate, which had been his home since 2004.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER: If you would like to support our independent journalism at Good Morning World, please subscribe to our daily newsletter. It’s FREE and appears 7 mornings a week. As we prepare to install a fully-automated sign-up, in the meantime please send an email with the word SUBSCRIBE to ianrbrodie@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *